Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What to do next?

So I seem to always be looking for the next  Real Estate buyer or seller. I find myself getting lazy at times and doing the old, non original techniques that haven't really panned out before. Then, sometimes, I get a brilliant Idea about some new marketing or advertisement deal that just may push me to the top. This week's idea has been Zillow.com. I checked out zillow because it was the number one real estate tool app on the Iphone app store. I started checking out what it had to offer and I was pleasantly surprised. I started a free account with them which was pretty easy, and right away I was getting info on other homes for sale by owner in the area and other agents out of the area who could possibly send me referrals.

I'll comment back later on how zillow is going. The way I look it it, its just another useful tool to get my name and listings out there.

So long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment