Thursday, February 10, 2011

QR Codes... Awesome new Real Estate tool.

You are probably wondering what that square print is to the right of this blog. Well that is a QR code. Also known as a quick response code. These tags are meant to be scanned by free QR code scanners that you can find on your mobile phone app store. These QR scans can be linked to websites, blogs, and other sites. For instance if you were to get the free app, scan my tag to the right, it would take you to my Remax website. I'll be putting QR scans on my for sale signs so people driving by can scan the sign and get more info for each individual home. I'll set up sites for individual listings with more pictures and information. Kind of like digital flyers. If you wanna know more, just ask, but I'm still learning about these codes as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment